Saturday, June 1, 2013

Start Again! June 1 2013

I have been so horrible about keeping up with this blog, well lets just start over and go again!

1 June 2013
Word of the Day: Ken-
knowledge, understanding, or cognizance; mental perception: an idea beyond one's ken.
 
Today is Dare Day.  What is Dare Day? well we all know what a dare is, you can play truth or dare with a friend, challenge a friend to some type of dare, or here is the really challenging one.....dare yourself your own type of challenge.  Today I am doing that, I am jumping feet first back into my blog.  I am going to challenge myself to stick with it for one whole month.  I will come up with some unique ideas, post genealogy ideas, and whatever else pops into my evil little mind!
 
This is also the kick off of Adopt a Cat Month.....awwwwe, such cute little things!!
This cop, when he stopped a motorist, never expected to have a partner that day!
 
I am going to post a link to the Indianapolis Humane Society, since that is where I am at.
 here are a few that are available for adoption!
Bob Barker just love  name!
Sheldon Bazinga!
Sonic  (he would need a Tardis!)
 
Okay, yes, the ones I chose, would be because of their names, all of those have special meaning to me!
 
People with today's bday: (taken from FindaGrave)
Morgan (Wuppermann), Frank (Francis Philip) (played five roles in Wizard Of Oz)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are All Related!!

A few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to look into her family, so sure, I started, and I go and play with her tree when I need a break ...