Friday, October 5, 2012

Interesting obit

There are so many names, dates and other things mentioned in this obit, I will have to print it out and literally take it apart word by word!  So much info!

There are so many names mentioned on here! first of all, she is great great granddaughter of Molly Marshall (is that her maiden and married name?) who is sister to John Marshal, who was the first chief Justice of the US.  Is he related to any of my Marshall's?
She was related to Stonewall Jackson.  Definitely a woman to keep in mind!!

Forgot to add, the obit is from

Tuesday, July 20, 1915  

Paper: Kansas City Star (Kansas City, MO)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are All Related!!

A few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to look into her family, so sure, I started, and I go and play with her tree when I need a break ...