Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new cousin!!!

I ordered ancestry.com a couple of days ago since they had a deal going on, and I found another cousin.  Actually not a cousin of mine, but a cousin of a cousin (so I will still claim her).  Here is the kicker, we think that her grandfather is the half brother to my cousins grandmother.  I refuse to explain how she is (not) related, lol.  I will just simply say that we have cousins in common.
Here is the story we have so far.
Emma Farber (Redner/Kratochvil/Kraig) had a child at around the age of  24, his name was David Farber.  He was raised thinking his mother died in childbirth.  But they are in the 1920 census together as mother and son.  Emma was 28, he was four.  David was raised by either his grandfather or his uncles.

Name: Emma Farber
Age: 7
Birth Date: Dec 1892
Birthplace: New York
Home in 1900: Manhattan, New York, New York
[New York, New York] 
Race: White
Gender: Female
Relation to Head of House: Daughter
Marital Status: Single
Father's Name: Nicholas Farber
Father's Birthplace: Germany
Mother's name: Louisa Farber
Mother's Birthplace: New York
Occupation: View on Image
Neighbors: View others on page
 Household Members:
Name Age
Nicholas Farber 40
Louisa Farber 44
Louisa Farber 15
Peter Farber 12
Anton Farber 12
Emma Farber 7
William Farber 4
Mary Farber 1






























































No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are All Related!!

A few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to look into her family, so sure, I started, and I go and play with her tree when I need a break ...